Red White & Blue Hens

College students in Delaware who think right is right, and left is wrong. We study hard, party hard, and play hardball.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Open Letter

Dear College Dems,

Thank you for twisting my words around into your usual liberal talking points. Congratulations: you've once again proven that logic escapes you. Keep going with that.

Oh, and stop generalizing Republicans; I'm a Conservative Republican, dammit. I don't agree with everything Bush does; he's not as conservative as I'd like on many issues. I don't agree with privitazation; It will only delay the inevitable.

And I don't appreciate the absolutely moronic responses to the post below.

Here's an idea: learn comprehension. You all obviously didn't do very well on the verbal part of your SATs.

Sincerely,

Mellora

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger M. McKain said…

    A response to this letter of concern and inquiry as been posted on the College Democrats' blog, which I encourage the author of this posting, as well as all readers, to read.

    Regards,
    Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home