Red White & Blue Hens

College students in Delaware who think right is right, and left is wrong. We study hard, party hard, and play hardball.

Friday, September 16, 2005

"Pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans"

Yes - that's really what Cindy Sheehan said.

(Little Green Footballs picked it up off of MichaelMoore.com.)

And I quote (how could I resist?):
I don’t care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I don’t care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I don’t care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they don’t fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger M. McKain said…

    I tried to figure out how you took that quote out of context - if you did, it was only doing her a favor. I'm not quite sure what she was thinking with this one. Its not going to help her credibility or popularity any, that's for sure.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger St. Joan of Arc said…

    I would say that I told you she was nutty, but I don't think I specifically told anyone that reads this blog that she was nutty.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Ryan S. said…

    you told me...and I agreed. This was like a month ago now. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home